I was trying to re-write and re-build my webdesign related pages here on this site while keeping them live in in action but in the end I have decided that it’s not such a great idea so in the meantime please visit one of my other websites: The Small Business Systems Co.
Bare Bones Start-up (Bronze)
You will need to have your own domain name and hosting already set up for us to begin the process. We recommend third party domain names and hosting services such as Siteground, Bluehost and HostGator a plan which allows you to host “Unlimited Domains” so that you can create staging sub-domains for development and/or employee manuals, client and subcontractor areas. Typically they cost between $5.95 to $14.95 per month. Feel free to call us for our latest advice on what plan. The promotional deals these hosts offer change from time to time.
We set you up with a raw naked installation of the Fully Responsive Elegant Themes’ Divi theme development framework on a website server space you provide with sample data.
Single Page WordPress website built on the Elegant Themes Divi theme that contains a “new website coming soon message” and a blog that you can use to get yourself generating content and attracting visitors to your website.
Our Bare Bones Startup Features
- A WordPress Content Management System (CMS).
- The Fully Responsive Elegant Themes’ Divi theme development framework.
- A “Website Coming Soon” notice with a countdown timer with a blog below it on the same page. (example: Building, Remodeling, & Trade Contractor “Coming Soon” Page)
- Links to your Social Media accounts (ie. Follow Us on FaceBook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Houzz etc.)
Who Is This For?
- A small contractor who just needs to get his web presence started an will devote time to really developing it sometime in the near future.
- Ideal for company that already has a WordPress website that would like to make the switch to the Elegant Themes’ Divi theme development framework and wants to do the work DIY in-house.
- A small business that has someone on their staff that work on the website development in-house and would like to learn the Divi theme development framework.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.